HIRALI FOUNDATION is an organization comprising of passionate people who are focusing on result oriented conservation efforts.
HIRALI FOUNDATION is here to prove to the world that change is POSSIBLE, and change is HAPPENING. We are not just a group of people who care, but a group of people who care enough to do something for our country and its environment.
For HIRALI FOUNDATION GO GREEN – is not just a slogan, but a way of life for us.
- To provide training to students and activists.
- To create awareness, conduct research and training for environmental justice.
- To help victims of pollution and environmental
- To work actively for the protection of environment, ecology, water, conservation of natural resources, health education.
- To promote, encourage knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of nature.
- To promote community action for socio-economic and eco-development.
- To disseminate information through workshops, conferences, etc.
- To implement community oriented research and training in the area of public interest.
In developing our campaign strategies and policies we take great care to reflect our fundamental respect for democratic principles and to seek solutions that will promote global social equity. We ensure our financial independence from political or commercial interests. We seek solutions for, and promote open, informed debate about society's environmental choices.
Events in Year
Right to Information Act has been passed by the Indian Parliament in the year 2005....